BOSS Suspension Aluma series system for '96-'02 4Runner
**FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL on BOSS Kits**
*applies to CONUS only.
**Please note this item will ship from the manufacturer
TTBOSS-9602ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System for 96-02 4Runner
Introducing Aluma Series to our Boss Suspension System lineup. Aluma Series coilovers and shocks still provide the same great ride quality as our current line but also offer additional benefits.
- Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- The Aluma Series shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 550 lb rate spring.
- Aluma Series Front Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Includes preload adjustment tool and owner's manual.
- There is a nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston in this suspension kit to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- Lower eyelet has a rubber bushing with steel sleeve for quiet, maintenance free operation.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Aftermarket upper control arms are recommended.
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
- Toytec Signature rear bump stop drop Kit- Part # RM43010 - Designed to work with our rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly by protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
- Toytec Rear Coils: - Our Boss suspension kits come standard with Toytec 3" rear springs- These springs offer approximately 3" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- TTLK9602R - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series Rear shocks are designed for 1-3" lift. Shock bodies are hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer lasting in the elements. Fully rebuildable. Perfect match to our Aluma coilovers.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25460 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. They are also a great way to help with adjusting for tire clearance.