Backwoods - 4Runner (2014-2022) Hi-Lite High Clearance Dual Swing Out Rear Bumper
Backwoods is super stoked to launch their brand new high clearance dual swing out for the 5th gen Toyota 4Runner. As part of their Hi-Lite series, this dual swing out fits right in because it's super high clearance and light weight. The bumper itself is made from steel while the swinging doors are made from aluminum. This keeps the weight significantly lighter that any other rear swing out system, eliminates rust, and allows for easy drilling and configuring of the 2 rear swinging gates for accessories.
It's vital to add protection to your vehicle, especially to the rear end because of its small departure angle. This bumper requires a bedside cut and replaces the vulnerable, weak sheet metal with steel all along the perimeter, while also providing you a place for your spare tire and many other customizable accessories.
Rear camera must be relocated. We recommend this kit. This bumper does NOT come with any of the bolt on accessories shown. Our available options include rear lights and a spare tire carrier.
This bumper does NOT work with the rear factory sensors.
Installation video coming soon.
- All one piece, steel bumper with aluminum swing doors
- Requires a bedside cut
- Included edge trim
- Included license plate tag lights
- 2 aluminum swing doors for easy accessory mounting
- Recessed trailer wiring plug on inside of bumper
- All grade 8 hardware
- Welded, double sheer point spindle assembly
- Spring loaded T-handle door pin stoppers
- Fits 2 of our Pathfinder flush mount scene lights [SOLD SEPARATELY]
- Integrated 2" receiver
- x2 steel 3/4" thick recovery shackle mounts
- x2 aluminum swing out doors
- Included preassembled bearings
- (Optional) adjustable tire carrier (fits up to a 35" tire)
- Total weight: 175lbs