Toytec Boss Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System (10+4Runner, 07+FJ Cruiser/03-09 4Runner) 2-3" Lift
**$15 SHIPPING SPECIAL on BOSS Kits**
*applies to CONUS only.
**Please note this item may ship from the manufacturer**
Email us at Sales@apexoverland.com if you need help with options
Toytec BOSS Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System
This suspension kit is designed with performance in mind.
- Choose from Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series IFP Coilovers or 2.5 Aluma Series with Remote Reservoirs (*note - Remote Reservoir option for vehicles without KDSS)
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Front coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Shock bodies are 2.5" in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- This kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- This kit has a nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 19mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stop Options:
- Toytec Rear Bump Stop Drop kit - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
- DuroBumps - DuroBumps 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for vehicles that have rear lifts of 2″. Its heavy-duty Dual Durometer Rubber provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. With DuroBumps, gain better off road control and comfort vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops and eliminate the shell-shock effect experienced on hitting those larger bumps.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits come standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Rear Shocks Options:
- Toytec 2.5 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks.
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5"(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- FJBOSS25R-ALM are completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks
- Similar to the 2.5 IFP Aluma shocks, but in a 2.0 Diameter.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your suspension kit (Recommended for use with Aluma Series Coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. They correct your alignment angles and are also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8"-8.5" Wide Wheels with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.